Facility Portfolio Management Consulting
Improve your return on facility investments
Knowing the quanitity, location and condition of the buildings in your portfolio is critical for accurate and effective budget forecasting, master planning, energy management and other strategic facilities planning decisions.
Realize financial and operational benefits, such as:
- Improved processes and controls with up-to-date access to critical decision-making information
- Optimized space planning by systematically identifying space needs, uses, and availabilities
- Identification of commercially viable, disposable, real property assets
- Scheduled rather than reactive maintenance (with corresponding reductions in maintenance costs and downtime)
- Leveraging operations and maintenance needs across the organization to strategically locate sources of goods and services
- Greater productivity through improved space planning across the enterprise
- Recognition of all asset operations and maintenance costs in a similar format for ready analysis
- Support of the capital budgeting process
Identification of current market value of real property
Support business objectives while controlling expenditures
The expertise of our team helps you achieve rapid definition and resolution of problems and optimize your response to opportunities. We provide analytical support for a wide range of facility-related issues, from inventory reconciliation and accuracy to predictive budget modeling and forecasting. Our years of experience in helping clients to develop facility inventory accountability systems provide us with the knowledge and skills to develop an approach based on your unique organizational requirements.
R&K has a proven record of success in Facility Portfolio Management. To name just a few, we can:
- Integrate your unique facility requirements with industry standards and organization guidelines
- Provide lifecycle management of facilities, including acquisition, operations and maintenance, and disposal
- Develop appropriate organizational policies and procedures for each phase of the facility lifecycle
- Estimate planning-level costs of facilities, including acquisition, operations and maintenance, and disposal
- Evaluate requirements and develop long-range and short-range acquisition plans to meet your business needs
- Deliver software solutions to manage facility inventories and access relevant information quickly
- Interface facility inventory data with work order management tools.