Reduce costs by optimizing your space use
Use GoRPM to promote consistent data collection processes, gain analytical insight into your organization's space use, quickly understand data with creative spatial views at any level, and easily share your facilities information across your organization. With GoRPM, you can quickly access all of the data you need for efficient space planning.
- Keep track of space allocation by associating uses, departments, occupants, technology, assets and other data with spaces.
- Integrate data sets -- such as facility inventory, floor plans, life safety drawings, cost centers, occupants, and facility requirements to inform planning and decision making.
- Differentiate, display and modify spaces and associated attributes, such as owned, rentable and common space.
- Analyze data and produce reports at multiple levels, from campus to building to rooms.
- Display requirements and plans for space, visualize options and space use alternatives.
- Automate reporting of key information, such as net and gross square footage, room lists, vacant space, or valuation information.
For more information on how GoRPM can help you to increase accuracy of your data, as well as improve communication across departments dealing with space data -- such as Facilities Management, Design groups, CAD groups, space management groups, Accounting, and Human Resources -- just let us know you'd like to see a live demo.